Arizona Used IBC Totes
Buy | Sell | Recycle | Free Removal in AZ
With locations in Phoenix, AZ we are able to provide free IBC Tote pick ups and delivery across the entire state of Washington. Give us a call or email today.
ReUsed USA also provides IBC Tote Recycling in the near by states of California, Utah, Nevada, and Texas
Reused Usa IBC
Used IBC Totes in Arizona
IBC totes for Sale in NV
- Food Grade Totes
Sell Used IBC Totes
- Reused USA buys good containers
- We pay on average $20-$70 per good tote
- Free pick ups and drop trailers
Free Removal of IBC Totes
- Free Removal and Recycling of Empty Totes
- No Charges for Broken or Dirty IBCs
- Rebates for good containers
IBC Tote Recycling in Arizona
What types IBC totes do you sell in Arizona?
- Dirty IBC totes
- New 330 Gallon & 275 Gallon
- Triple Rinsed
- Rinsed Food Grade Totes
- Metal Totes
- Rebottled 330 & 275 Gallon
Do you Recycle Hazmat IBC Totes for Free?
As far as Hazmat IBCs are concerned, there is no extra charge for them. As long as the tote is empty when we pick it up, we will be more than happy to remove it from the premises. If you send us a full container, we will not be able to accept it, and it will be returned to you. Please also prepare the hazmat placards in a timely manner for the truck driver so that they can be handed over to them.
How Much Do Used IBC Totes Cost in Arizona
Our Pricing for Used IBC Totes in WA:
Dirty/Unrinsed 330s and 275s – $20
Triple Rinsed 330s and 275s – $50
Rebottled Totes – $180
Recon IBC Totes – $130
New IBC Totes – $200
What can i do with Old or Damaged IBC totes
Due to the fact that old or damaged IBCs do not have any resale value, we are unable to compensate you. It is possible for us to provide you with a free pick up service as well as recycle the totes.
What is a UN Number
The UN (United Nations) number is on the serial number plate.
|31A||Code number designating type of IBC|
|Y||Packaging group the IBC is approved for (Group II and III)|
|0307||Month/year of manufacture|
|USA||Country authorizing the marking|
|M5406||Name of manufacturer or certification agency|
|7674||Maximum stacking test load in kg|
|4263||Maximum permissible gross mass in kg|
|2082||Rated capacity in liters|
|283||Tare mass kg (estimate)|
|0307||Month/year of initial leakproofness test date|
|0307||Month/year of initial inspection date|
|304SS||Material of construction|
|3.12||Min. Thickness MM|
|0||MAX. FILL/DIS.PRES. kPa|
|43626-10||Manufacturer serial number|
Where are you located in Arizona
We have Pick Up and Drop off Locations in the following cities:
|San Tan Valley|
Free IBC Tote Pick Up
- Contact a Member of our Team
- Submit Pictures and Amount of IBCs
- Schedule a Truck for Pick Up
- We will pay you for good totes
IBC tanks come in a variety of types in Arizona
There is a wide variety of options that consumers can choose from when it comes to IBC tanks.
Food Grade IBCs
IBC tanks are used to transport edible items, as well as to keep food safe. From water tanks to fruit juice tanks, food tanks come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They are widely used in the food industry, including in winemaking, since they keep large amounts of wine from spoiling, making them an essential part of the sector. Dairy products such as milk and cream can also be stored in IBC tanks.
Rebottled 330 IBC Totes
An IBC with the plastic bottle replaced with a new virgin plastic bottle. Metal cages may have been recycled or repaired.
It is important to note that this type of IBC tank is also known as a caged water tank since it can hold a large volume of water. Companies are able to transport fresh water quickly without worrying that it will be polluted during transportation with these products. Rebottled IBC tanks may be customized with certain valves to make it easier for users to pour water from them. IBC tanks come in a variety of sizes and are constructed of UV-stabilized plastic, which prevents the sun’s rays from heating up the plastic, which prevents small particles froentering the waterer and contaminating it.
Used Chemical IBCs
Using IBC tanks, a wide range of chemicals, even dangerous chemicals, can be stored safely without the risk of leaks. The following are some highlights of what they have to offer:
- These tanks can be used to store large quantities of fertilizers for agricultural use.
- Certain chemicals can be properly dosed with their assistance in certain cases.
- Designed to prevent spillage, it prevents contamination of the environment and the accumulation of waste.
- Typically, these devices include alarms that alert the user when they are full or empty.
There are a variety of materials that can be used to construct chemical IBC tanks, including plastic, but the majority of chemical IBC tanks are constructed from carbon steel or stainless steel. Therefore, these containers must comply with numerous laws regarding chemical containment, including FDA regulations, ASME standards, and UN/DOT requirements.
The use of IBC tanks to store chemicals may still be a bit iffy for some consumers due to the fact that a few materials can cause equipment malfunctions and even extreme temperature changes as a result of improper storage. The important thing to remember, however, is that chemical IBC tanks are designed to withstand problems such as these, making them an effective tool for containing even the most hazardous chemicals.
Pharmaceutical IBC Tanks
- Pharmaceutical IBC tanks are commonly used to hold products such as acetic acid, alcohol, alginate, and aluminum formate, among others. These tanks are primarily used for storing powders generated by the pharmaceutical industry and for disposing of pills and capsules produced by this industry. As well, pharmaceutical IBC tanks have full traceability, which allows consumers to track both where their tanks originated and where they are being shipped. Additionally, they are accompanied by Installation Qualifications (IQ) and Operator Qualifications (OQ). Additionally, these IBC tanks feature silicone rings to ensure that they are airtight in order to prevent cross-contamination.
Automotive Industry IBC Totes
Additionally, IBC tanks are used by the automotive industry to store paints, oils, antifreezes, degreasers, and engine cleaners. As well as allowing different IBC tanks to be used for different items, IBC tanks also reduce waste and promote recycling, which would otherwise be difficult or impossible to accomplish. Additionally, workers in this field will find that IBC tanks can be used to measure liquids, such as oil, with the accuracy they require, without spilling any liquids.
Furthermore, the automotive industry also deals with items that tend to have strong odors, such as gasoline and oil. Due to this, these liquids may be poured inside an IBC to prevent heavy fumes that may pose a health risk.
Used Reconditioned IBC Tanks
- This type of tank is clearly identified by its name as a refurbished model. Reconditioned IBC tanks are still durable, despite having been previously used, and are rigorously tested to ensure that they are in good working order. Furthermore, they are heavily rinsed in order to ensure that previous particles are removed from the new contents and are not mixed in. A form of IBC tank that is affordable and environmentally friendly may be the best option for you if you are searching for such a tank.